Re: [WW] WW2 history question.

>My concern, IHO, is that a deserter is automatically
>suspect as a spy or Saboteur. Rather than recruit the
>guy they'd instead throw him into a nice POW camp in
>Canada somewhere.

That is pretty much what I though of a fresh deserter from the Wehrmacht.

He says he wants to play somebody in their 30's so I think I will apply
the pressure and persuade him to be from the old Imperial German army
(what there was of it after the WWI treaty) and left Germany when Hitler
and the Nazi's started the raise to power.

He could be a naturalized citizen of Britain, France, or USA then.

Thank you

Jay