Re: Re[2]: [WW] Hi

I have just recently joined the list serve and thought i would say hi to all
the fellow gamers on this list, i have been running weirdwars for a month now
and do thoroughly enjoy it. I was a H.O.E player up and till discovering
weirdwars, i did not think there could be much that could stand up to it
especially after completing the new Unity adventure for it, but i was
pleasantly surprised by the game. I just hope that any problems i have, that
you guys&gals could help me with.

There is no such thing as peace without war.