[WW] Re: [DL] Origins Awards Votin' Time [OT]

Thanks for the reminder to everyone Yuri!

And yes folks, just because "The Year of Cybergames" has wagged its ugly head over us this year, ;), please go and vote for all the other good companies out there who deserve your support.

And make sure to check out Matt Forbeck's story for the Zombie Anthology.

Thanks!

Shane