[WW] Web Update Late Today

Sorry for the missed web update yesterday, folks. I was running a temperature of 103 or so. Yikes! But the prairie tick is out now, and I have a neat update for today's site--shoudl be up about 5PM.

Mike Kirk has been working with the RPGA on Living Deadlands, and has come up with the long-awaited optional Hindrances for Deadlands D20.

For the rest of you classic DL fans, I'll post some teasers from the Lost Colony book next week.

Thanks!

Shane