Re: Navigate WAS Re: [WW] A few questions

What else is strange about the navigate skill is that it's cross-class even
for pilots!  Land of the Rising Dead seems to agree with this.  Also what is
confusing is that Tactics is cross-class for the pilot, and this also factors
heavily into air battles!  I can only guess that it's too reflect how
difficult these skills are to master.  I thought perhaps a fix for that would
be to allow Pilots to multiclass as Officers, but they're only allowed to
multiclass with Grunts.  ::shrug::

"Crazy" Dan