Re: [WW] Crosspost: Suggestions wanted

I remember a series of comics DC put out called "Weird War" back in the
80's that had everything from the supernatural to science gone mad.  It
was a great series that I wish I still had.

One of my favorite stories was set in Vietnam (I think) and it was about
a robotic soldier that had been assigned to a platoon for testing.
Despite the soldiers distrust of the robot at first, it ends up
sacrificing itself to save the soldiers (or just one, I can't
remember).  If anyone remembers that story or knows where I can find it
let me know.  I think the title was "My Buddy The Robot"