Re: [WW] Actions

I put the Dex requirement in as I've double-tapped guns before, and IMO
if
you don't have good hand/eye co-ordination and physical timing (with Dex
being the only ability coming close to that) you're never going to pull
it
off (I'm clumsy, and even after practicing I accidentally double-tapped
my
Glock [w/ a 3.5 lb. trigger pull] as often as I did it on purpose). That,
and it's good for game balance, I think. Doesn't really matter, however -
what are the odds of a combat character in WW *not* having a 12+ Dex? ;)

-Dirk

-->I thought about it a bit more in game terms, and I have come to agree
with you on this.  The 12+ Dex means a minimum of a +1 modifier, which
should be sufficient to achieve the desired results.  As for characters
not having a 12+ Dex, well....depends on how you roll your stats.  Of
course the current party has a medic with a strength of 9, so that will
be interesting when they get back to the front.  8)

Josh R

"No matter where you go, there you are."  B.Bonzai