Re: [WW] Pilot questions - Anyone?

Here's my un-official answer to all of your questions, written as if I had
the power to give out official clarifications ;)  -

Navigation is a class skill for Commando, LRDG Officer, Minefield Engineer,
Native Guide, and Signaler (don't have LOTRD yet so I dunno if it's a class
skill for any from that book). Bombardier is a class skill Grunts (Air Crew
specialty) and Pilots, and Piloting is just for Pilots. The Navigation skill
is actually found in BOTR as well as DFA, so that one was easy...I dunno
where I got the Bombardier skill being a Grunt class skill from - it may
have been something I did for my game, or I might have actually read it
somewhere. *shrugs*

Pilot's unavailable skills are:  alchemy, animal empathy, combat medicine,
knowledge (arcana), scry, and use magic device.  All other (standard) skills
are cross-class.

First Aid is the Heal skill - it was misstyped in the various books.

Navigation is cross-class for the Pilot.

There is no Bomber Feat - your assumption is correct, any reference to such
a feat should read "Multi-Engine Aircraft proficiency".

For a skill matrix, check out
http://www.mchome.net/dirk/weirdwars/helpful/skillmatrix.htm
If you want a skill matrix that has been "modified" to (in my opinion) be
more representative of actual training, check out
http://www.mchome.net/dirk/weirdwars/helpful/skillmatrix_modified.htm

-Brandon