Re: [WW] NEW LIST - Weird Wars Mechanics?

and can be now considered to be in its infantile stages.

This is a great place for talking about Savage Worlds: Weird Wars.

If any of you have done any work on such, I'd love for you to post it
there.  It'd be much appreciated.  No point in recreating the wheel.

I've also added links to various other related mailing lists, and
eventually all the web sites.  Reciprocal links wouldn't be bad ;)

Advice and criticism welcome.

Cap