Re: [WW] Weapon reliability mechanics [was some silly argument]

Why not use the Deadlands d20 mechanic: on a natural attack roll of
(insert appropriate number between 1 and 5 here) the weapon fails in some
manner. It's pretty quick and painless as malfunction mechanics go.  In
fact, it's pretty damn spiffy in my book.

Happy Gaming, =)
screenmonkey

-->This is more or less what I had enivisioned, with failure numbers
specific to the weapon.  I may kick it around some, and talk it over with
a some of my players.  I'll see what comes of it.

Josh R

"No matter where you go, there you are."  B.Bonzai