Re: [WW] Threading New Theaters

Oh yeah, we're in the Schenectady, NY area (Albany, Schenectady, Troy,
Saratoga).  In general, the game is primarily military, with some horror
aspects.  It's early in the war yet, so most things of that nature are
few and far between.  the one exception to the BOTR time line is that I
have the SS getting hold of a true werewolf in Finland durring the Winter
War, and have begun exploiting it.  IMC, the SS have a total of 4
werewolves, all true lycanthropes.  Experiments are just begining on
making the belts.  If anyone has converted any of the stuff from Return
to Castle Wolfenstein, please let me know, as it's a WW pc game, no
doubt, and would make an excellent tournement or short campaign.  On a
related note, IMC the OSI does not yet exist (Marshall is only just now
laying the ground work), and there are some competing groups working
towards the same end (they will be brought together under the OSI aegis).
 Right now, the PCs are being watched by the Templars, who took note of
their first foray into Norway, and their encounter with the SS offcier.

Josh R

"No matter where you go, there you are."  B.Bonzai