Re: [WW] Threading New Theaters---Kelly's Heroes

This is an odd one, by the look of everything in the movie I would agree
that it is fall of '44. However, Oddball's tank engineer, Moriarty, says
they were assaulted by Tigers in the Ardennes (sp). I could be wrong
about this it has been a while since I have seen the movie, but if I'm
right it would have to be after Dec 24, 1944. Thoughts?

-->He could have been referring to the intial push towards and into the
Ardennes, which would keep the late 44 aspect in line.  The Battle of the
Bulge (Ardennes Offensive) could be what he's talking about, but my guess
is that he's talking about the push into Belgium and Holland, just after
Market-Garden.

Josh R

"No matter where you go, there you are."  B.Bonzai