Re: [WW] Weird Wars Problems - Savage Worlds - D20 Modern

Their ranges also tend to be fairly off-base. For instance, in one book
of
theirs they had the Light Fifty listed with an incredibly small range,
like
850 feet.

-->When we were reviewing the numbers for WW, we guessed as to how they
accounted for things like accuracy, and loads, and such.  We tried to
bring things back in line to our basis (9mm), and be consistent with what
we knew about some of the weapons.  We changed 3 ranges for rifles: The
Gewehr43 was lowered to 90, the M1 carbine was upped to 60, and the
Japanese Model38 was upped to 120.   We also changed the PV for the Model
38 to -5.  In general we thought the damage values, and range increments
for WW were better than usual.  Given the damge for a 9mm (2d6), that
should, on avaerage, kill the average person with 1 shot (presuming
average HP and damage roll, and a level 0/1 individual), and everything
else was inline with that.

Josh R

"No matter where you go, there you are."  B.Bonzai