Re: [WW] Threading New Theaters---Kelly's Heroes

> i would agree, but the aparent temp's in the movie seem to indicate
> fall and not winter. also, there is no mention anywhere about the
> german offensive.  that's the main reason i went with fall.

I agree about the temp it appears to be spring or summer due to all the
green foliage.  I would say the possibiltiy of spring however given that
V-E Day is 5-8-1945 and the longititude (or is it latitude) is the the
same as Maine I would be willing to bet the growth would not be near as
lush.

So I agree that it is late summer/early fall 1944.  I just thought that
the comment was a bit odd.

> "evil does not wear a BONNET!"

Cats and Dogs again.

--
Jay

Detonating a nuclear device within the city limits results in a $500 fine

Chico CA city ordinance