Re: [WW] Weird Wars Problems - Savage Worlds - D20 Modern

On Wed, 9 Oct 2002 14:26:43 -0400 deaconblue3@juno.com writes:
> In general we thought the damage values, and range
> increments
> for WW were better than usual.

Funny, i thought the weapons for Deadlands d20 felt more accurate than
the ones for BotR, which seemed unnaturally uniform in the damage
statistic.

Two weapons that jumped right out at me when i picked up WWII: BotR was
the damage values of the M1 Garand and the M1 carbine.  i have had the
opportunity to shoot both and, contrary to what's in the book, they do
not fire even remotely the same caliber. The M1 Garand fires a .30-06
that packs a whallop of recoil and should do it's stated 2d8. On the
other hand, the M1 Carbine fires a .30 carbine round with considerably
less punch.

i would change the M1 carbine to 2d6 damage.

That's just my thoughts, but i'm sort of obsessive about gun damages. =)

Happy Gaming, =)
screenmonkey

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.