Re: [WW] Weird Wars Problems

richard spangle wrote:

> >From: "CHRIS QUIN" <quinchris@hotmail.com>

> >What else would we like to see from any future releases? More guns?
> >Monsters? NPC's? Adventure Seeds? What is it the serious WW DM needs?
> ==============================>
>
> for my campaign, i would like to see some rather 'unique' situational
> elements.  perhaps a series of unassociated "side track" adventures (as

Sounds great to me.  My support is for more adventures.  One session
adventures, and perhaps a campaign.  While adventures may not bring in
the money accessories do, well written adventures are the lifeblood of
any RPG.

> armored "zeppelins" (that are used by my main villian as flying fortresses),

:)

> atlantic war stats, stats for pre war weapons and equipment (created my own
> for my game which is running 1937 right now), perhaps even data on what
> certain factions might be doing in the pre war years,  unique creatures not

Heh...  There are some who don't think much happened before '44.  Before
the end of the 'Battle Of Britain' is a very interesting time to me
personally.  I also really liked the idea of the game that was run from
the German's persepective.

Germany certainly did some pretty terrible things, but then so did some
of the allied nations...  Some adventure ideas where the party may have
to disregard orders to keep an evil out of either sides hands...

> mister rogers, etc), "super science" toys (i have the "rocketeer" jet pack
> in the works by my super villian at his "toy factory"), am i rambling,

:)

> u-boats, the italy/greece war fronts, "neutral" contries involvment in the
> paranormal, the "truth behind allied/axis secret operations" (such as how

You've certainly got some good ideas there.  I like the Dean Koontz
Lightning idea that Germany has invented time travel, but can only
travel into the future.  Or perhaps that they're close to inventing it.

Anyhow, for me it's all about well written adventures.

Cap