Re: [WW] Weird Wars Problems

>From: "CHRIS QUIN" <quinchris@hotmail.com>
>

>Rather than argue one point over and over may I suggest that an appropriate
>question at this point is;
>
>What else would we like to see from any future releases? More guns?
>Monsters? NPC's? Adventure Seeds? What is it the serious WW DM needs?
==============================>

for my campaign, i would like to see some rather 'unique' situational
elements.  perhaps a series of unassociated "side track" adventures (as
DRAGON mag puts it), statistics for a foo_fighter or UFO (already in my
game, crashed in the antartic, including statistics for "greys"), i have
armored "zeppelins" (that are used by my main villian as flying fortresses),
atlantic war stats, stats for pre war weapons and equipment (created my own
for my game which is running 1937 right now), perhaps even data on what
certain factions might be doing in the pre war years,  unique creatures not
directly associated with each theater book (the Loc Ness monster, Yeti,
mister rogers, etc), "super science" toys (i have the "rocketeer" jet pack
in the works by my super villian at his "toy factory"), am i rambling,
u-boats, the italy/greece war fronts, "neutral" contries involvment in the
paranormal, the "truth behind allied/axis secret operations" (such as how
did the allies really trick the axis with a dead civilian, aka:op mincemeat
http://www.newsoftheodd.com/article1022.html). that's just a rought idea of
what i wouldn't mind seeing...

...the rich
"evil does not wear a BONNET!"