Re: [WW] Rules Question; Shotguns

>From: A Voice From the Bewilderness <hercubadger@yahoo.com>
)

>In regards to shotguns, a co-player of mine sent this
>in after we discussed arming ourselves with shotguns
>for the next mission.
>
>'With respect Sir, shotguns are banned under Article
>23 of the Hague Convention 1899. The Empire is a
>signatory to this and by this action we will be
>stepping outside the Rules of War. It is not cricket
>to be playing outside the rules; the Germans may
>choose to do this but if we do are we not stepping
>down to their level? Furthermore, if the Germans
>persist in this dirty pool we will hold them
>accountable when we win.'
>
>Depending on what country a character may be from,
>some wouldn't dream of using shotguns in a war
>setting.
------------------------------------->

some wouldn't, save for 3 minor factors...
1. i was asking for a serious rules answer,
2. my campaign is set in the civilian world of 1937, and
3. OSI operatives tend to operate a tad "outside" the law as necessary.

i like the refrence though, that's one i'll have to remind my brit of when
the fur really does start to fly (it also makes one wonder how claymore's
got into the mix with this ban on shotguns, 203 canister rounds for that
matter too)...

...the rich
"i was raised to be charming not sincere."
-------------------> this time, the impossible one...
-------------------> can you name this movie?