Re: [WW] Rules Question; Shotguns

In regards to shotguns, a co-player of mine sent this
in after we discussed arming ourselves with shotguns
for the next mission.

'With respect Sir, shotguns are banned under Article
23 of the Hague Convention 1899. The Empire is a
signatory to this and by this action we will be
stepping outside the Rules of War. It is not cricket
to be playing outside the rules; the Germans may
choose to do this but if we do are we not stepping
down to their level? Furthermore, if the Germans
persist in this dirty pool we will hold them
accountable when we win.'

Depending on what country a character may be from,
some wouldn't dream of using shotguns in a war
setting.

Damn those international conventions.

=====
"I had an epiphany like that once. Then I mercilessly beat someone till it went away." - Tyr, Andromeda.