[WW] Werid Wars

Hey Everyone…

I have started to put together a Weird Wars web site. It is currently at a bare bones stage more will come as I have time to write it. I would like to thank Shane and PEG for creating a great game. Also I want to note that if anyone has anything they would like me to put on the site. Send it to j_Stephen@iowatelecom.net. Make sure you give me a name and a hometown and state so that I can give out the proper credit.

To get to my Weird Wars site click the link below and then click the Weird Wars link.

http://www.geocities.com/thechaosbazaar/index.html

Let me know if you have any problems.

Stephen L. Jacobs