[werewolf] Bite

On Thu, Jul 15, 2004 at 10:50:16AM -0400, Flig@aol.com wrote:
> Sayyyyyy....whatever happened to the 'bite' idea?
>
> (for those just tuning in, the bite was a way for werewolves to possibly add to their number.  Each night, they would have an option to kill (100% chance of working), or bite (~50% chance of working).  A successful bite would turn that villager/seer/mason/etc. into a werewolf.

The burning question for me would be actual implementation:

* is "bite" a command that can be used instead of "kill", or is there a random chance thingy?
* what is the chance of success?
* how many times per game can it be used?
* what happens if it fails?  ("nobody died"?)
* can it be used against a non-villager?  what happens if a mason is successfully bitten

I've asked these questions before.  (Now they're in the archive!)  Eric was the only one to answer last time.