Re: [werewolf] Bite

--- Chris Nash <chris_nash@prodigy.net> wrote:

> I won't let Eric have all the fun this time though.
> But I'll be very boring and just agree with
> him lots.

Good prediction. I was just about to tune out of your
message when I glanced at the end:

> and maybe the good guys need a
> command to reverse the process (perhaps for the
> angel... bless? cure?) although these are beginning
> to sound like distinct roles (maybe only an
> "alpha wolf" can bite, maybe an herbalist could
> cure, etc).

If 50-50 bite turns out to be too powerful. The first
step would be to lower the percentage. But an
alternative which might be interesting would be to
have the alpha wolf role being the only wolf who can
bite. Sounds a bit vampirish. Maybe we should just
make a whole new game.

Having an herbalist to cure wouldn't work very well.
The herbalist cures a wolf. The former wolf spills all
the names. Game over. If a mason spills names, you
only lose a segment of the population.

Mark is going to program it my way and we'll see how
great it is.  Right, Mark?