[werewolf] new good role "JAFO"

Eric Shultz wrote:
A loong time ago, I suggested people have the ability
to "investigate" at night. If they do, there's a
chance they see anyone else who is out at night -
wolves, mafia, police, seers(?), angels(?),
illusionists(?), and other people out investigating.

A further extension from this would be the ability for
night-timers to not perform their function at night,
so they wouldn't be seen out and about. Maybe even to
the extent that not all wolves/mafia go out. (If only
1/3 of the wolves go out hunting, there's only a 33%
chance they succeed)

Eric
swift the all-seering

yes, i like it. the good guy role could be called JAFO (just another observer) and it's random who/what he sees. he might be told that A was seen doing something. A might be a seer, or an angel, or a wolf. (but the JAFO is not told who A is or what he was doing, just that A was out at night doing something) And i REALLY like the idea that a single wolf might avoid that by selecting "no one" to kill.

this might work to the wolves' favor ... on night one they all select no one. in the morning, no one is dead, and the angel might come out and say, "well, folks I protected myself last night and i guess the wolves tried to kill me so now they know who i am, so i'm coming out!" and he didn't "need" to.

i like it.