Re: [werewolf] Game 113 stalemate

Meanwhile, back at the model home, Kevin Sonney <ksonney@gmail.com> said:

> With a stalemate in game 113, I'd like once again to reccomend some
> sort of time limit algorithm. In this case, were this the real world,
> the sun would eventually set, and the wolves would eventually kill
> someone, ending the stalemate. The logic would have to recognize the
> following, I think :

Let's just make this simple.  If all the bad guys are voting for one
person, and all the good guys are voting for another person, and the
number of votes is the same for each faction, then the game is over.

I would say let's make this one go to the villagers, not the bad guys,
since the wolves already get the advantage if they have the same
number as innocents.  Let's toss this one to the good guys.

--
Ted Rathkopf