Re: [werewolf] Game 112 stalemate

I think everyone's making this too difficult.

If everyone's voted, and there's two people tied... flip a coin. Works no matter what factions or
characters are involved, including all these lovely new roles that are going to be coded for us in
the near future, eh? (Some proposed new roles make 'alignment' decisions difficult, if not
impossible).

I'm sure any decent village with an established legal system would have a flip a coin clause in
their constitution. :) Of course, we are talking about a village that has to kill someone every
day no matter whether anybody knows anything...

Yep, ending the game by a random coin flip is thoroughly dissatisfying, I know - but the
dissatisfaction's already set in by the time it becomes an issue.