Re: [werewolf] Roles

Richard Rognlie wrote:

"choose one of the two nominees for lynching?" huh?

on some versions of werewolf, you vote secretly first. and the top
two vote recipients are the "nominees".

that sure sounds interesting. so days would be "morning" where we secretly vote for a person to lynch and "afternoon" where we select one of the two "nominees" ??? interesting. that's got to be a bear to cde, as you're adding a phase to the game. (but not impossible, eh markball?)

i'd sure like to see that as an option.

The owl would subvert that to make only the recipient nominee be the
"free" one.   or something.

(he does his picking at night, so no one would even know that the two nominees are the owl's pick and the number one vote getter, rather than the number 1 vote getter and the number 2 vote getter. )

i'd be inclined to solve any ties in the nomination phase by lot

can he then sail away with the pussycat in a pea grean boat?