Re: [werewolf] hunt

What if when hunting with some fixed probabilities
(negotiable) either:

a) You catch a glimpse of a wolf.

b) You catch a glimpse of a wolf and they see
you(i.e., everyone wakes up to find two corpses).

c) You see nothing.

Or as an alternative to b) perhaps you get killed
instead of the chosen victim (I prefer the previous
version as that makes it too easy to protect seers).

Thoughts?

Lyman