Re: [werewolf] Theme option

On Wed, Aug 24, 2005 at 11:21:10AM -0400, Lee Griffin wrote:
> You know, if you need some help Krohne (Clayfoot) and myself are more
> than willing to donate some of our employers time to help add
> features.

Thanks.  In truth, what werewolf and the other perl  games needs is more work on modularizing them.  Sharkey did a bunch of work stripping out common code from two of the games.  Kryten got started too, way long ago but then  went missing.

The werewolf.pl file is fetchable from pbmserv@gamerz.net with the subject "fetch werewolf.pl".