Re: [werewolf] Options: recruiting and simultaneous nights

--- Lyman Hurd <lhurd@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I agree aesthetically but am concerned that this
> would
> mean the game would practically be over in a single
> bite!  Thoughts to counterbalance?  Does "bite" not
> always work?

I believe the guys working on it were setting bite to
work 50% of the time (or fail 50% of the time, I
forget which). I think that will end up being too
high, but the only way to know for sure is to playtest
it, so put your sliderule away, Lyman. Math is still a
hanging offense, right?

Yahoo! for Good