Re: [werewolf] Options: recruiting and simultaneous nights

--- flig@aol.com wrote:

> More
> confusion!  More intrigue!  More swift!  (well, two
> out of three ain't
> bad.)

Hey! Was that a shot? You all miss me. Werewolf was
better with my hall of fame caliber seering and my
wolfing that was as inept as it was infrequent.

> I agree with Eric;

Everyone just needs to keep saying that.

Huge bow to the guys who are adding to werewolf.
Here's my favorite line:

"but I'm still
willing to donate our employer's time to our
entertainment."

Now THAT is the spirit.

Eric
swift
(First round inductee into the seer hall of fame)
(contemplating coming out of retirement if he can play
a game where it's legal to say "Bite me!")

http://mail.yahoo.com