Re: [werewolf] Options: recruiting and simultaneous nights

--- Lee Griffin <leegriffin@gmail.com> wrote:

> I like the idea of granting additional convertion
> powers to the
> villiage.  How do we balance allof this? With a 2 to
> 1 baddie to
> protector ratio, the advantage still lies with the
> baddies.

This is the start of the Slippery Slope of Not Getting
Anything Doneness. You're trying to determine how
balanced things will be before it's even tried. Next
thing you know, people will be adding their opinions,
and making suggestions, and it will all wither and die
in the confusion.

Keep in mind, you're trying to balance a game about
werewolves killing villagers, in which all the roles
are played by clearly mentally imbalanced people.

Just fire up a game, stick swift, lyman, flig,
rrognlie, markball, and anyone else you can think of
in it. If it's broken, it will show up pretty fast. If
it is unbalanced, we'll balance it.

How? I've already got it figured out. But I'm not
saying yet, because of what I said in paragraph one.

Eric
swift