Re: [werewolf] Options: recruiting and simultaneous nights

Lee Griffin wrote:

As of this moment, I can't confirm that the baddie is revealed on a
failed "convert" attack, although that was the original intent.

I think this is important to reduce turning the game into Red-Rover-Red-Rover. There should be some death to move the game along and this will allow the village to focus their lynching the next day. I can't wait for the first "fake victim"... Such as the illusionist saying: The wolves tried to bite me and so-and-so was revealed as a wolf! (fingering a villager at a crucial point in the game)

I like the idea of granting additional convertion powers to the
villiage. How do we balance allof this? With a 2 to 1 baddie to
protector ratio, the advantage still lies with the baddies.

I don't understand where you got this 2:1 ratio..