Re: [werewolf] Seer results on bitten villager

Well the question is when the spirits do their
checking...  I could see either explanation working.
Recall that full moons occur every night in this
village except in ww-mafia games in which alternate
nights are moonless (to allow more room for shooting).

Lyman