Re: [werewolf] Seer results on bitten villager

Let's see if I can address everything in one message:

Good point on vote/chat in subject line for sorting. The goal, I think, should be to have the subject line sort according to order in turn, not according to message type (chat, howl, vote, etc). To this end, I don't like the subject as
werewolf vote 198 (Msg: ###.###) from tensen **
because it would sort "vote" or "chat" alphabetically before it sorts ###.### numerically. Should we move the turn number to preceed the message type?

I don't like h#, v#, c# because I want to see the chats mixed with the order of voting - this gives a better cause and effect chronology.

Although, this makes it more difficult for the wolves to sort the howls chronologically with the chats and votes. I think the solution to that is that Howls (in my experience) rarely mix for strategy into the daily conversation and one can sort and read the howls separate from the chats with complete congruity.

On another point, I don't like counting all messages (chat, howl, vote, contract, haunt) because it gives away secret activity - but I am not sure it is a problem, because we already know that secret activity is happening; so who cares if it mucks the counter for everybody else?

I do like resetting the counter within a turn -- that's the point of including the turn in the counter. I don't like a different counter for each type of message.

I think the seer info should be pre-bite because it adds to the confusion. I am not sure we can use logic as "a biten villager turns into a wereolf at the next full moon", since that would be a *month* away, not a day. Unless "day" is metaphorical rather than literal. :-)