Re: [werewolf] message counter

Mark Ballinger wrote:

Please give me your thoughts; but more in the "here's the problem I'm trying to solve" rather than "hey! Numbering kills would be cool!"

I think the trouble is that for most of us, the issue is aethetic rather than actually problematic, so there isn't any problem to solve. I like the recent suggestion to have
werewolf board 2 (###.####) vote from flig **
I think it will solve sorting issues. This allows me to filter on "(004." to see only turn 4 info. That will help me figure out the logic at the end of the game based on earlier activity.

If the counter were
werewolf board 2 (c004.0001) chat from flig **
then I could sort on "004." to get all the turn info -- does gmail have issues with the "." being a wildcard like "?" (I'm thinking of the VI editor where .=anycharacter) But I think the word chat in the subject line is enough for me when I filter and I don't need the extra character in the turn counter. Others seem to like it.