Re: [werewolf] message counter

Not having read all messages that followed mark's original request (gotta run soon). My original suggestion was to solve the problem of referencing posts (nothing to do with mailboxes or whatever). When I make a long post accusing people or setting out a theory based on what was written before, I'd like to have the ability to say: "Look at post 123 and see how flig must be a wolf!" Instead of: "Look at flig's third post on turn 3 and see he's a wolf".

Michel Schaake