Re: [werewolf] message counter

Oh! I didn't realize it was a threading issue with gmail not recognizing In-Reply-To... obviously the only way to fix *that* is to make the subject line always be

werewolf board 2 turn 3
or
werewolf board 2 day 2

Personally, I like distinguishing days so I can follow the logic. I think subject line by turn number is best to allow the night people (wolves) to distinguish night conversation from day conversation.

Richard Rognlie wrote:

Personally, I'm not seeing the value of the numbers.

You lose the threading anyway.

Yes, gmail doesn't thread properly. People need to complain to them.
they group a conversation by the Subject. and since we change the subject with each message, it's toast.

but werewolf (not sure about werewolfbite, but...) tries to maintain the
"In-Reply-To" headers and the corresponding message ids.

If I reply to this message, I'll be attached at the head of the threads.
Not after some random comment from later on.