Re: [werewolf] message counter

Dang - sent too soon. And the fix for the message number references would be to have a first line of the email be changed from rrognlie voted for gryn
rrognlie voted (07.043) for gryn

Then we can still say, "as proof that rrognlie is not a mason, see post 7.43, where he voted for gryn and expressed his gruntlement at MSG in the subject"

Yes, first line of email is harder to find than the subject line, but if we fix the threading issue with common subject lines, then flig can easily jump to turn 7, guess at a message number, see how close the guess was, and jump a bit further.