Re: [werewolf] Percentage chance of bite success

On Sat, Sep 17, 2005 at 11:29:01AM -0700, Shultz wrote:
> > We've had two nights in the test game where bite was
> > working, but failed at the 50% threshhold.  Is that
> > too high?
>
> I originally thought it would be, but maybe not. Might
> have to playtest it some more. How hard would it be to
> set the percentage at the start of the game, like
> -bite 50 ?

The game option is actually "recruits", to handle ww and mafia.  Now, the option can be "-recruits", which defaults to 50% chance, or "-recruits" followed by a number which is the percentage chance of success.

So, "-recruits80" will succeed 80% of the time.  "-recruits100" will always succeed.