Re: [werewolf] Alternatives to nobody

Or we could just have a redshirt die?

I.e. a villager, but not a player. Then at least SOMEONE is dying.

Michel Schaake wrote:

We really do have to come up with a more sinister
message than "NOBODY died." to explain the homoicidal
rage the villagers seem to fly into!  What, nobody
died, let's lynch someone!  How about, "but mysterious
scratch marks and dog droppings are seen in the
common"...

Perhaps we can create a list of messages and pull at random? Just things that sets 'normal' people of, like:

..., but once again someone let the dog poop in your garden.
..., but misteriously another speedbump materialized in your street.
..., but the local pigeons held an equal-rights demonstration at midnight which cost you valuable sleeping time.
..., etcetera.