[werewolf] Werewolf Newbie

I had a few questions about Werewolf, is this a good place to ask them?

I noticed most of the players seemed to have alises, but I have not seen a command to set them.

Board 199 is using factionimmunity option, I could not find that in the help.

How is the Illusionist counted for victory?
2 Villagers, 2 Werewolves, 3 Mafia, 1 Illusionist
Is that a mafia win, 4 to 4?
If not, how is 4 to 4 tie votes handled if noone is willing to change, 2V & 2W vote to lynch a M, while 3M & 1I vote to lynch a W?

thanks,
mike fryer