[werewolf] illusionist win

hw>>in general, it keeps mafia from killing werewolves.
hw>>up to a point.  i forget wht point that is!
mb> 6 players alive.
thanks

mf>>>How is the Illusionist counted for victory? hw>>same as anyone else. (that is, not at all!) hw>>the illusionist "wins" if a bad faction wins AND hw>>he's alive at the end of the game. mb> I'm not so sure about that. Or anyway, it's mb> not a settled matter. If I'm the illusionist, mb> I don't mind falling on my sword to secure a bad guy win. if you are the illusionist, and have two choices,

1) live and the village wins or
2) die and the baddies win,

you're right, the correct choice is to make the baddies win. even if that means selling yourself out to the village (or whatever will cause your death)

but, at the end of the game, if you want to line up the winners and the loosers, (something we really don't do here) the illusionist is the only one who must be alive to be a winner. (IMHO)

that said, has anyone come up with a decent scoring system for ww?

it's probably more fun without one!