Re: [werewolf] Re: For the Adventurous...

rrognlie wrote:

Again... another option. for this test game, the cash goes >poof!<

possible options include dividing the cash among all remaining players
or (the version I think I'll like best) dividing the cash among people who contributed to the victim's demise. (perhaps proportional to the
amount of their bid)

probably a bad idea. (i think) this would lead to everyone voting everything they had against the player with the most money. effectively making the game interesting for one turn.

the "reward" for bidding big is: you get your choice. to make bidding big pay off in getting more points than you spent would just make everyone bid big. (i THINK ... i'm sure willing to play test all the options)

if you think about the game's premise, i'm not sure how much sense it makes to be allowed to change your bid. i'd imagine that if i bribed the jailer $100.00 to do something, i would be able to bribe him another $10 to do something else or another whatever to do what i bribed him before. but i don't imagine getting anything back from him.

...hartwell