[werewolf] WHAT?!?

Look at this here. I found this when I did the "werewolf list" command on the PBeM server.

233  stphn cons yalie howiec amazinz21* cphish* villager2*

So somebody started a game, then after a few random people just happened to find it, began it without even notifying ANYONE? I mean, he may not know about werewolf-users, but then, he could have at least announced it in all the recently finished games. Of all the imputence!

A message to whoever did this: next time announce your games before starting them!