Re: [werewolf] WHAT?!?

Lighten up, Francis.

It's just a game. And we don't have the monopoly on it...others can (and will) find it on their own. On the other hand, informing them of the existence of werewolf-users might expand the community a bit.

Flig

-----Original Message----- Wrom: AFXISHJEXXIMQZUIVOTQNQ To: werewolf-users@gamerz.net Sent: Wed, 17 May 2006 08:32:59 +0800 Subject: [werewolf] WHAT?!?

Look at this here. I found this when I did the "werewolf list" command on the
PBeM server.

233 stphn cons yalie howiec amazinz21* cphish* villager2*

So somebody started a game, then after a few random people just happened to find
it, began it without even notifying ANYONE? I mean, he may not know about
werewolf-users, but then, he could have at least announced it in all the
recently finished games. Of all the imputence!

A message to whoever did this: next time announce your games before starting
them!