Re: [werewolf] WHAT?!?

On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 08:32:59AM +0800, bugmenot@mailpanda.com wrote:
> Look at this here. I found this when I did the "werewolf list"
> command on the PBeM server.
>
> 233 stphn cons yalie howiec amazinz21* cphish* villager2*
>
> So somebody started a game, then after a few random people just
> happened to find it, began it without even notifying ANYONE?

Or, you know, maybe they started a small private game between friends.

> I mean, he may not know about werewolf-users, but then, he could
> have at least announced it in all the recently finished games. Of
> all the imputence!

The only impudence I see here is coming from you, presuming to
dictate how others use a service someone else entirely is providing.
This would be bad enough coming from anyone, but from you, after
229, it really is beyond the pale.

--
mwl@alumni.unh.edu                 OpenPGP KeyID 0x57C3430B
Holder of Past Knowledge           CS, O-