Re: [DL] Marshal and Chips

Hey David,

First off, what do you mean by each session.  I think the list has reached a
concensus that letting them draw chips every time you play is too much.  My
advice is let them draw once an adventure.  This may encompass anywhere from
one session to even eight or nine.

Secondly, don't spend your chips on your chumps.  Save them for your big
nastys.  It is so much more satisfying that way.

Thirdly - Use non combat opportunities to get rid of thier chips.  For
instance, give them hinderances that they have to buy off.  Say a plague
sweeps through town.  Watch 'em spend chips to get rid of that nagging
cough.  Or maybe a cultist is sending them night terrors.  Also, although
technically combat, you can overawe your posses chips out of them.

Jeff "Hope this helps" Tolle