Re: [DL] Marshal and Chips

Officially, you and your players get to draw 3 chips a night.  10 chip max
for everyone.

I'm using that system now, and it seems to work okay.  I don't allow the
player's to cash in the chips for XP until the very end of the adventure.

At 10:23 AM 1/11/00 -0600, you wrote:
>Since we're talking chips...
>I let my players pull one random chip at the start of each session, and I
>give them one white chip for roleplaying rather than wasting the night
>shopping and doing administrative stuff.  Combat's been pretty easy and
>infrequent (which I realize is my fault and intend to hurt them later) so
>they're building up a reserve.  When I run a published adventure and the
>book says "Give 3 points for..." I give a blue chip to each posse member,
>and so on.  I also apply the 10-chip max rule.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Lee Iacocca:
It found a better car, which was on the other side of the road.