Re: [DL] Epitaph Headlines

There's a website, and I'm kicking myself now for not bookmarking it, but
this site has actual 19th C periodical articles.  I think they were scanned
in in either JPG or PDF format, I ran across it a couple of days ago, so I
don't really remember the specifics.  If you wanted some extra fluff pieces
that could add some realism to your version of the Epitaph, you could
probably find some stuff here.  If I can figure out that website, I'll post
it.

Ed Greaves
http://vger.rutgers.edu/~olorin/