Re: [DL] Mood Music

I meant to respond to this one days ago...

> Charlie Daniels: Devil Went Down to Georgia

I've actually got the follow-up The Devil Went Back To Georgia.  A lot of
the other stuff you listed definitely sounds country-ish (quite probably
because it IS country...), but it doesn't have the range feel to it that I
was trying to go for with most of the stuff I used.

> Freebird..."feels"...Southern...
> You must be a Yankee if you don't know it IS Southern (and Redneck).
> "Play Skynyrd!" and "FREEBIRD!" are common Southern phrases...

Oh, I *KNOW* it's Southern- what I meant was that it's Southern and actually
has the Southern *FEEL*.

> I'd suggest a few more:
> AC/DC: Back in Black, Big Gun, Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, Highway to
Hell, T.N.T.
> Led Zepplin/Paige & Plant: Gallows Pole

Well, I could PERHAPS see soem AC/DC working for Salt Lake City, but I don't
think it would work for any other areas.

> How about the Mortal Kombat Soundtracks for the Maze?

Well, that seems to be a good suggestion, even though I don't have them.
What's some anarchistic-sounding music I could use?

Nick "better late than never" Zachariasen

President
Corporate Communications
Entropy Gradient Reversals